Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula-dir dies on 3.0.3 version

2010-04-09 20:51:49
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula-dir dies on 3.0.3 version
From: mehma sarja <mehmasarja AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 17:49:36 -0700

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 2:59 PM, Gustavo Nunes Freire Ribeiro <gustavo AT linconet.com DOT br> wrote:
Hello everybody,

I'm facing a problem with bacula 3.0.3. It simply stops
work when I run the second job after starting bacula-dir. I saw emails
here on the list talking about this issue, and put the blame on bsmtp. I
ran

Gustavo,

Do you have smtp running on the network? bsmtp does not do authentication. You can BARELY make do with ssmtp:

You have a couple of testing choices: Comment out the messages sections and see if jobs start running. Additionally, you can restart the bacula daemons and run one job, restart again and run another job. If that works, it's the bsmtp that Bacula is waiting on after the first job.

Mehma
===