Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Poor Performance

2010-04-08 11:49:31
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Poor Performance
From: Il Neofita <asteriskmail AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 11:46:10 -0400
Thank you for the reply
centos@client:/tmp/butta$> bin/iperf -c angel
Client connecting to angel, TCP port 5001
TCP window size: 16.0 KByte (default)
[  3] local 192.168.53.103 port 39744 connected with  192.168.53.105 port 5001
[ ID] Interval       Transfer     Bandwidth
[  3]  0.0-10.0 sec  1.10 GBytes    943 Mbits/sec

I will do some extra test

Thank you for your help