Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Problems with bwx-console

2010-04-07 13:22:06
Subject: [Bacula-users] Problems with bwx-console
From: fadwa lahrach <fadwa.lahrach AT hotmail DOT fr>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 17:19:36 +0000
Hi all,

I'm getting troubles opening the bwx console in windows (the bconsole works perfectly).
When I open the bwx-console I can see that it's interacting, for example if the director is not connected I can get an error telling me that, but the graphic never shows.

PS: it used to work very well, i just had this problem today (may be it's something related to the system, caused by a virus).

Please help me resolve this if you have an idea how.

Many thanks,
Fadwa

Votre messagerie et bien plus où que vous soyez. Passez à Windows Live Hotmail, c'est gratuit ! Inscrivez-vous