Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Same file, same job, backed up two or three times

2010-04-02 16:37:11
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Same file, same job, backed up two or three times
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 13:36:04 -0700
Hi Gabor,

Thanks - yes, I know. The reason these directories are listed multiple times is
that on *some* of my servers, they are actually separate file systems; I had
hoped to use a single file set to cover everything, and that bacula would be
smart enough to detect and ignore the duplicates.

Thanks for the answer, though!

Regards,
Kevin