Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Rebuilding 5.0.1-2 src rpm on Centos 5.4

2010-03-30 02:40:42
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Rebuilding 5.0.1-2 src rpm on Centos 5.4
From: Norberto Meijome <numardbsd AT gmail DOT com>
To: Hugh Brown <hbrown AT chibi.ubc DOT ca>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 17:38:10 +1100
On 30 March 2010 10:19, Hugh Brown <hbrown AT chibi.ubc DOT ca> wrote:
Mark Nienberg wrote:
[...]

* http://marc.info/?l=bacula-users&m=126910218517057&w=2

 - May be a problem with a patch applied for OpenSSL v1; small patch
 included to get around the problem for CentOS and OpenSSL 0.9.8

hmm the way i read the patch and some history behind it appearing in the rpm.spec, it was added to support openssl v1.1 on FC11 and FC12 platforms. A very cursory glance over the changes when I sent the original email about this seemed to point to new/renamed methods / members in openssl1.1

FWIW, http://bugs.bacula.org/view.php?id=1539
{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"The only people that never change are the stupid and the dead"
 Jorge Luis Borges.

Warned.