Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Rebuilding 5.0.1-2 src rpm on Centos 5.4

2010-03-29 19:21:54
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Rebuilding 5.0.1-2 src rpm on Centos 5.4
From: Hugh Brown <hbrown AT chibi.ubc DOT ca>
To: Mark Nienberg <gmane AT tippingmar DOT com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 16:19:37 -0700
Mark Nienberg wrote:
> I haven't been able to get the src rpm for 5.0.1-2 to build on Centos 5.4.  I
> have
> successfully built many prior versions of bacula on this machine, so I'm not
> sure
> what is wrong.  I've read the previous posts and the wiki article about this
> but none
> of them seems like the problem I have.
>
> I'm using the following command:
>
> rpmbuild --rebuild bacula-5.0.1-2.src.rpm
> --define "build_centos5 1" --define "build_mysql 1"
>
> The first errors appear here:
>
> Compiling rblist.c
> Compiling tls.c
> Compiling tree.c
> Compiling util.c
> tls.c: In function ‘bool tls_postconnect_verify_host(JCR*, TLS_CONNECTION*,
> const
> char*)’:
> tls.c:354: error: invalid conversion from ‘const X509V3_EXT_METHOD*’ to
> ‘v3_ext_method*’

This looks (to me, anyway) a lot like the problems reported earlier
with OpenSSL:

* http://marc.info/?l=bacula-users&m=126889471504505&w=2

  - also reports a problem with :

         tls.c: In function 'bool tls_postconnect_verify_host(JCR*,
TLS_CONNECTION*,
         const char*)':
         tls.c:354: error: invalid conversion from 'const X509V3_EXT_METHOD*' to
         'v3_ext_method*'

* http://marc.info/?l=bacula-users&m=126910218517057&w=2

  - May be a problem with a patch applied for OpenSSL v1; small patch
  included to get around the problem for CentOS and OpenSSL 0.9.8

Thanks,
Hugh

--
Hugh Brown, Systems Manager