Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] client rejected Hello command

2010-03-29 12:37:54
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] client rejected Hello command
From: Roland Roberts <roland AT astrofoto DOT org>
To: Steve Thompson <smt AT vgersoft DOT com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 12:35:41 -0400
On 03/29/2010 11:26 AM, Steve Thompson wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Mar 2010, Roland Roberts wrote:
>

>> It was a major upgrade reboot was part of the process.  And it's been
>> rebooted since then.
>>
> What does a "telnet archos.rlent.pnet 9102" give you?

Connected (from the telnet client), but no other response.  I am also
connecting *from* archos.rlent.pnet.

257 roland> telnet archos.rlent.pnet 9102
Trying 192.168.3.3...
Connected to archos.rlent.pnet.
Escape character is '^]'.

I've tried running the client in the foreground with debugging turned up
and verbose messages, but I'm not getting any more info:

[root@archos bacula]# bacula-fd -f -d 99 -v
bacula-fd: filed_conf.c:452-0 Inserting director res: archos-mon
archos-fd: filed.c:259-0 filed: listening on port 9102

When I try to telnet, I get exactly the same response--connect, nothing
more.

roland

--
                       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland AT rlenter DOT com                            6818 Madeline Court