Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] client rejected Hello command

2010-03-29 10:02:34
Subject: [Bacula-users] client rejected Hello command
From: Roland Roberts <roland AT astrofoto DOT org>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 09:59:40 -0400
I am routinely getting this after an upgrade of my server from Fedora 8 to
Fedora 12 so it is now running Bacula 3.0.3

29-Mar 04:03 archos-dir: BackupCatalog.2010-03-29_01.05.05 Fatal error: File
daemon on "archos.rlent.pnet:9102" rejected Hello command

The message comes from the server trying to contact the client *on the same
host*.

The client is running, SELinux is in permissive mode, iptables shows no rules
in place.  Both ipv4 and ipv6 are enabled.  Prior to the upgrade, everything
worked fine.  I've been over the config files and can't find any substantial
differences between what the old ones (bacula 2.0.3) have and what the new ones
need, so I'm using the same configuration files.

Any ideas?

roland

--
                       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland AT rlenter DOT com                            6818 Madeline Court