Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Label Format = Week-$WeekNumber

2010-03-25 12:59:21
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Label Format = Week-$WeekNumber
From: Prashant Ramhit <prashant AT bluebarracuda DOT com>
To: Alan Brown <ajb2 AT mssl.ucl.ac DOT uk>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 16:57:19 +0000
Thanks for you response Alan.
Is it for weekly offsite tape for a full backup, not a perpetual
rotating one.
So instead of inserting 52 records for the volume name in the pool
table.. Bacula can as well do an automatic label format equals to the
week number.

That was simple as that.
Just need to know how can Bacula get the week number from the system date.

Regards,
Prashant