Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] wait time exceeded and JobStatus = "E"

2010-03-19 08:04:46
Subject: [Bacula-users] wait time exceeded and JobStatus = "E"
From: Ronny <ich_rf AT yahoo.co DOT uk>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 12:02:31 +0000 (GMT)
Hi,

I am running bacula 3.0.3 on Solaris 10.

If I run into wait time exceeded jobs, the jobs fail with JobStatus = 'E'. This is kind of disadvantageous, since these jobs are shown as failed (with errors) in my report script.

Is there a way to throw an other JobStatus than E for Jobs, that terminate due to wait time exceedance?

The jobs start very frequently here, so that it's _not_ a big problem a job is canceled by wait time exceedance.

If my report script would only look after jobs that failed with JobStatus = 'f', I guess I would not report jobs that fail due to other reasons like i.e. failing pre-scripts.

Thanks in advance.

Ronny

http://mail.yahoo.com