Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Problems with Job and File Retention

2010-03-18 08:59:02
Subject: [Bacula-users] Problems with Job and File Retention
From: Rodrigo Fernandes <rodrigoefer AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 09:56:40 -0300
I updated my Bacula to version 5.0.1 and set my job and file retention to 25 days, but in bconsole the show schedules command show the following information to all schedules:

"JobRetention=0 secs FileRetention=6 years 8 months 15 days 15 hours 28 mins 40 secs"

File Retention = 25 days
Job Retention = 25 days

This is a bug in this version?

Thanks a lot,