Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Fedora 12 and OpenSSLv1 - bacula 5.0.1-2 rpm release

2010-03-13 13:09:59
Subject: [Bacula-users] Fedora 12 and OpenSSLv1 - bacula 5.0.1-2 rpm release
From: Scott Barninger <scott AT barninger DOT com>
To: "Bacula-Announce" <bacula-announce AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>, "Bacula-Users" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>, "Bacula-Devel" <bacula-devel AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 13:07:39 -0500
Good Afternoon,

Kern has developed a patch to address the problems compiling bacula with
openssl version 1.x. I have successfully applied this patch to the released
5.0.1 code and created rpms for Fedora 12 (server and client packages only).
Unfortunately I'm still unable to build bat on Fedora 12 in what seems to be
an unrelated problem. I have posted bacula-5.0.1-2.src.rpm to sourceforge
along with the fc12 binaries. I have also posted the patch to the
bacula-patches section for anyone trying to build from source. Apply the
patch from within the main bacula directory using 'patch -p2'

Regards,
Scott