Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Automatic labelling with different pools is not sequential anymore?

2010-03-11 08:59:55
Subject: [Bacula-users] Automatic labelling with different pools is not sequential anymore?
From: Steen Meyer <blist AT beckmeyer DOT dk>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 14:57:16 +0100
Hello,

I have several pools in one filestorage directory.
Bacula automatically labels new media as needed with the "LabelMedia = yes"
parameter.

Count Bacula usually labelled each pools media sequentially from 1 going
upwards in steps of one.

Now with my new setup version 5.0.1 he mixes up the pools, so that the next
number in any pool get to be the highest number of all the pools + 1.

Is this intended?
Are there any ways to turn this back to 'normal'?

--

Thanks

Steen