Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula 5.0.1 installation errors

2010-03-05 13:58:25
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula 5.0.1 installation errors
From: "Brian C. Huffman" <bhuffman AT etinternational DOT com>
To: Jerry Lowry <jlowry AT edt DOT com>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 13:39:42 -0500
Rawhide / F13 source package includes the necessary patch to make 5.0.0
Compile on F12.  Unfortunately there's a qmake requirement change that
breaks if I try to use the 5.0.1 tarball with the 5.0.0 SPEC file.

ftp://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/development/rawhide/source/SRPMS/bacula-5.0.0-1.fc13.src.rpm

-b