Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Problem with RunScript

2010-03-05 12:56:08
Subject: [Bacula-users] Problem with RunScript
From: Daniel De Marco <ddm AT bartol.udel DOT edu>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 12:23:41 -0500
Hi,

I have the following RunScript directive in my jobdefs to notify nagios
about the status of backups:
RunScript {
        Command = "/usr/local/sbin/bacula2nagios.sh \"%n\" \"%e\" \"%e %l %v\""
        RunsWhen = After
        RunsOnFailure = yes
        RunsOnClient  = no
        RunsOnSuccess = yes
}

This seems to work fine for Backup jobs: the script gets run both for
successful and failed jobs. I use the same directive/script for my
Verify jobs and in that case the script is being called only if the
Verify job completed without finding differences, if differences are
found, the script is not being executed.

Any idea of how I could fix this and have the script run all times?

Thanks, Daniel.