Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Building SRPM on CentOS 5.4 issues [SOLVED]

2010-02-19 12:08:19
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Building SRPM on CentOS 5.4 issues [SOLVED]
From: Adam Huffman <adam.huffman AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 17:06:06 +0000
On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 4:14 PM, Gabriel - IP Guys
<Gabriel AT impactteachers DOT com> wrote:
> Thank you for the doc. All I needed to do was to make sure I installed the
> following below (some packages had obviously had already been previously
> installed)
>

> yum install autoconf automake e2fsprogs-devel gcc-c++ glibc-devel
> glibc-headers kernel-devel krb5-devel libacl-devel libgomp libstdc++-devel
> libtermcap-devel libxml2-devel lsscsi m4 make mt-st mysql mysql-devel
> mysql-server ncurses ncurses-devel openssl-devel perl-DBI php php-gettext
> php-pear qt4 qt4-devel redhat-rpm-config rpm-build rpm-devel rpm-libs screen
> zlib-devel

Part of the problem is that the .spec file doesn't include
'libtermcap-devel' for CentOS 5, which is why the bconsole part of the
build fails.

I always try and build with mock in a clean chroot, meaning that such
problems aren't hidden by what you may happen to have installed on the
build machine.

Adam