Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Catalog restore problem

2010-02-17 14:34:44
Subject: [Bacula-users] Catalog restore problem
From: "Joseph L. Casale" <jcasale AT activenetwerx DOT com>
To: "'bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net'" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 19:30:54 +0000
I am trying to take a mysql version 11 db and import it into a postgre db for
later
update to version 12. I exported as per the manual,
`mysqldump -u root -p -f -t -n bacula >bacula_backup.dmp`

After manually creating the postgre db and verifying it, I attempted
`psql -Ubacula bacula < bacula_backup.dmp` which failed w/ syntax errors
miserably.

Anyone know what to do here?

Thanks!
jlc