Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Building CentOS 5 RPMs for Bacula 5.0.0-1

2010-02-11 02:30:19
Subject: [Bacula-users] Building CentOS 5 RPMs for Bacula 5.0.0-1
From: Burn <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 02:27:51 -0500

Andy Howell wrote:
> Burn wrote:
> Burn,
>
> My system has termcap.h from libtermcap-devel:
>
> rpm -qf /usr/include/termcap.h
> libtermcap-devel-2.0.8-46.1

I removed the symlink, installed libtermcap-devel and rebuilt package, that
also worked ok. Looking into spec, turned out that I hadn't a bunch of other
dependencies, also. Not sure why it wasn't complaining about that. Might have
something to do with the fact I'm building in an OpenVZ container, not physical
machine.