Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula and Fedora 12

2010-02-10 03:38:16
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula and Fedora 12
From: rpenoyer <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 17:19:56 -0500
Here you go... the issue lies in the version of the OpenSSL libraries, so here
are your choices (as I found out)

a) ./configure .....  --with-openssl=no

b) do not run mysql

personally, I am running on a closed in network, and am more comfortable with
mysql. So I went the no openssl route. But either path works.