Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Deploying Bacula

2010-02-03 06:17:48
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Deploying Bacula
From: FredNF <fred AT nfrance DOT com>
To: Heitor Medrado de Faria <heitor AT bacula.com DOT br>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 11:45:40 +0100
Hi Heitor.

First, thanks for your advices. And sorry for beeing late, I cannot
approch my station yesterday :)

The bacula director, and, the database are planned to be a Dual nehalem
with SAS drives, according to your thinks and the orthers reponse I had.

But, I'm more dubitative against the pools. You really think that only
three spools based on weekly, daily and monthly will do the trick ?

Thanks again.

Fred.