Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Re : Re : Bacula: Implementation!

2010-02-02 18:36:48
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Re : Re : Bacula: Implementation!
From: Phil Stracchino <alaric AT metrocast DOT net>
To: eugene ngontang <eugeneval2002 AT yahoo DOT fr>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 18:33:58 -0500
On 02/02/10 14:59, eugene ngontang wrote:
> Thanks again Phil
>
> My question is about to know how to change the language in bacula; Is
> there any language_package for bacula?

That should, if your system is properly set up, be taken care of by your
configured language locale.

> And for the network management you told me that either hostnames or IP
> addresses can be accepted, but please you didn't tell me where to
> set(Director?; storage?) those IP addresses or hostnames.

Yes, I did.  I told you, "All applicable Address directives."  If you
don't know where those are yet, then you really need to read the
documentation before going any further.

Please reply to the list so that others can benefit from answers provided.

co.ordinate DOT org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.