Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Exclude File by Date

2009-11-09 03:32:43
Subject: [Bacula-users] Exclude File by Date
From: "Brian Jobling" <bhjfax AT eutechnyx DOT com>
To: "'bacula-users'" <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 08:28:24 -0000

Hello

Can you let me know if you are able to backup files newer than a certain date.

For example I wish to perform a full backup, but only on files newer than 1st October 2009.

Thanks

Brian.

This e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read, copied and used only by the intended recipient. No communication sent by e-mail to or from Eutechnyx is intended to give rise to contractual or other legal liability, apart from liability which cannot be excluded under English law.

This email has been scanned for all known viruses by www.epagency.net.

www.eutechnyx.com Eutechnyx Limited. Registered in England No: 2172322