Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Is there any scsi list ? (MSL6000 problem)

2009-11-06 07:43:33
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Is there any scsi list ? (MSL6000 problem)
From: Javier Barroso <javibarroso AT gmail DOT com>
To: Alan Brown <ajb2 AT mssl.ucl.ac DOT uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 13:36:20 +0100
On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 1:05 PM, Alan Brown <ajb2 AT mssl.ucl.ac DOT uk> wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Nov 2009, Javier Barroso wrote:
>
>> > None whatsoever. We spent months trying to deal with them about it and
>> > they weren't very helpful.
>> Any workaround ?
>
> Either power cycle the changer and restart bacula or try releasing the
> drive and then using 'mt-st unlock'
>
> The former always works, the latter works most of the time.
All times I shutdown and turn on the MSL, it works while one hour more
or less, then its ports in the switch go to "In_sync" state and a
timeout is shown in the server.

I'm tracking the problem with HP:
http://forums.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?threadId=1384395

I think could be this issue: