Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula 3.0 RPMs for SuSE?

2009-11-04 16:16:48
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula 3.0 RPMs for SuSE?
From: "Timo Neuvonen" <timo-news AT tee-en DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 23:10:56 +0200

I am currently using version 2.4.2 on OpenSUSE 11.1 (x86_64), and would like to upgrade to 3.0, but I don?t want to recompile from source. OpenSUSE 11.1 still only includes bacula 2.4. Are there any 3.0 RPMs? The OpenSUSE build service usually has newer RPMs, but even there I only found the bacula 3.0 client but no binary RPMs for the server.

There are 3.0.2 rpms for Suse 11.1 in SourceForge under rpms-contrib-psheaffer. Look under "all files" in Bacula download area.

--

TiN