Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] "system cannot find the path specified"

2009-11-04 15:54:14
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] "system cannot find the path specified"
From: RYAN vAN GINNEKEN <king AT computerking DOT ca>
To: Bruno Friedmann <bruno AT ioda-net DOT ch>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 13:49:56 -0700 (MST)
Thanks again Bruno i feel kind of silly, I took another look at things in the
light of day, and it was a typo and a name misspelling gerry not jerry who
knew, err i guess you did hehe.

Computer King                   CaN-Mail                    Surveillance King
http://computerking.ca     http://canmail.org      http://surveillanceking.net

Surveillance - Sales Service - Hosting Backup
NEW!!! Internet Based Surveillance Systems
Custom Service Pac kages
Secure IMAP Email - Automated Remote Backups - Photo Blogs - Online Accounting
Packages