Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Mounted windows filesystem

2009-11-02 08:15:09
Subject: [Bacula-users] Mounted windows filesystem
From: <bout0243 AT kpnmail DOT nl>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 12:20:38 +0100

Hello everybody,

This will be my first post. I work with Bacula now for a while with pleasure. Now i run into a strange problem. I want to backup a windows 7 client but probably windows version 3.0.2 clientsoftware isn't ready for that. No problem because as an alternative i try to backup that data through a CIFS mount. It look that this will work because i can browse all files on my Centos Box but when i try to backup them it only backups two subfolders of the many more there are. I could not figure out why the rest is not backed up. Maybe someone has dealt with this before and can give me a hint.
Thanks in advance,

Paul