Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Questions on Copy Jobs

2009-10-27 12:23:57
Subject: [Bacula-users] Questions on Copy Jobs
From: Mingus Dew <shon.stephens AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 12:20:15 -0400
In the documentation, there is an example for a Copy Job using the Selection Type "PoolUncopiedJobs". I'd like to implement Copy Jobs using this selection type. I currently have about 30 clients backed up into the same Disk Pool. There are 28 days of backups on Disk for each client.

If I setup a Copy Job like the one below, will it Copy all the previous Jobs in that Pool in one run? Is there a way to limit this?
If I use a SQLquery selection to Copy the previous 14 days, will the next Copy using PoolUncopiedJobs only copy the Jobs since then, or will it go back beyond as well?
For Pools like mine that contains many Jobs, will there only be 1 Copy Job Id or does it create and ID for each Job being copied?

#
# Default template for a CopyDiskToTape Job
#
JobDefs {
Name = CopyDiskToTape
Type = Copy