Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] copy and then migrate job

2009-10-27 11:22:19
Subject: [Bacula-users] copy and then migrate job
From: Nicolae Mihalache <mache AT abcpages DOT com>
To: bacula-users <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 16:19:30 +0100
Hello,

I'm trying to automatically copy some jobs from one tape to another (to
be taken offline) and because I don't have two tape drives, I have to
use a temporary pool.
However I have noticed that all the jobs that are copied to the
temporary pool are marked with type 'M' and then the migration process
refuses to take them into account.

Is there a way to avoid this change of type for the copy jobs or to
force the migration to take them into account?

thx
nicolae