Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] rescue usb working?

2009-10-24 16:29:14
Subject: [Bacula-users] rescue usb working?
From: RYAN vAN GINNEKEN <king AT computerking DOT ca>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 14:05:08 -0600 (MDT)
I have managed to sort of boot the rescue USB, but the desktop does not work,
some error pops (cannot read it) up on a blank blue desktop.  I dont really
need a desktop anyway so i use ctl-alt-f1 to get to a console and have network
connectivity, but cannot seem to find bacula-fd anywhere? what am i missing? I
could apt-get install bacula but it would be an old out of date version right?