Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] FD error

2009-10-22 14:43:06
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] FD error
From: Gilberto Nunes Ferreira <gilberto.nunes AT selbetti.com DOT br>
To: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 16:40:03 -0200
Hein!!!

I belive that I found the error.
I get this log here (from bconsole)
22-Out 16:17 eagle-fd JobId 110: Fatal error: Failed to connect to
Storage daemon: 192.168.200.139:9103
22-Out 16:13 zebra-dir JobId 110: Fatal error: Bad response to Storage
command: wanted 2000 OK storage
, got 2902 Bad storage

So, do you see the IP address here? 192.168.200.139 is not reacheable
from eagle-fd.

Well, let me see if I understand the process.

The FD on bacula client is try to connect to bacula SD using this IP
192.168.200.139, right??
I have this on bacula-sd.conf:

Storage {                             # definition of myself
  Name = zebra-sd
  SDAddress = 192.168.200.139
  SDPort = 9103                  # Director's port
  WorkingDirectory = "/usr/local/bacula-working"
  Pid Directory = "/var/run/bacula"
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 20
}

It's possible using other address in SDAddress, maybe
201.67.157.50??? :)
Or both??! Who knows!?!?

Thanks

Em Qui, 2009-10-22 às 14:00 -0400, John Drescher escreveu:
> On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 1:50 PM, Gilberto Nunes Ferreira
> <gilberto.nunes AT selbetti.com DOT br> wrote:
> > Well, use 0.0.0.0 it is mean that bacula-sd will be wait connection in
> > any available network interface (but I suppost that you know this)
> >
> Yes.
>
> > I get the Address parameter on bacula manual, from www.bacula.org.
> I believe if you do not add that parameter bacula still listens on all
> interfaces.
>

> Storage {                             # definition of myself
>   Name = dev6-sd
>   SDPort = 9103                  # Director's port
>   WorkingDirectory = "/var/lib/bacula"
>   Pid Directory = "/var/run"
>   Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 20
> }
>
> dev6 ~ # netstat -a -n | grep 9102
> tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:9102            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN
>

> > I realy lost here now!
> >

> Sorry.
>
> > But many thanks for your help..
> > I will continue search a solution and when I get one, I will be post
> > ok??
> >

> I think if you turn up debug logging on the director or the fd you can
> see better on what exact address or fqdn the director sends to the fd.
>
> John
Gilberto Nunes Ferreira
TI
Selbetti Gestão de Documentos
Telefone: +55 (47) 3441-6004
Celular: +55 (47) 8861-6672

Disse Jesus: Eu sou o Caminho, a Verdade e a Vida. Ninguém vem ao Pai a
não ser por Mim.
Jesus said: I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. Nobody goes to Father
without Me...
<><