Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] FD error

2009-10-22 12:31:24
Subject: [Bacula-users] FD error
From: Gilberto Nunes Ferreira <gilberto.nunes AT selbetti.com DOT br>
To: Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 14:26:31 -0200
Hi all

I have here a schema that bit complicate....

I deply bacula 3.0.2 for server.
It's back up two server on my infrastructure and it's done very well...
This two servers is Windows servers 2003.
But I need make a backup from remote hosts.
So, I install bacula 3.0.3 with --client-only compilation flag...
I has compile, make and install bacula-fd perfectly...
I configure bacula-cf.conf and set properly password for my bacula
directory, like this:

Director {
  Name = zebra-dir
  Password = "bacula123"
}

#
# Restricted Director, used by tray-monitor to get the
#   status of the file daemon
#
Director {
  Name = zebra-mon
  Password = "bacula123"
  Monitor = yes
}

#
# "Global" File daemon configuration specifications
#
FileDaemon {                          # this is me
  Name = eagle-fd
  FDAddress = 192.168.1.2
  FDport = 9102                  # where we listen for the director
  WorkingDirectory = /var/bacula/working
  Pid Directory = /var/run
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 20
}

# Send all messages except skipped files back to Director
Messages {
  Name = Standard
  director = zebra-dir = all, !skipped, !restored
}

I also open the apropriate port on firewall here:
9101
9102
9103

And, yes, I also configure bacula-dir.conf to set job, pools, storage
and schedule to backup this remote host

Then, my bacula directory and remote client can communication
perfectly...

But, and this is most  strange, when  attempt run a Job, I get this
error from bconsole:

107 Full    eagle-full.2009-10-22_10.41.19_21 is waiting for Client
eagle to connect to Storage eagle-full

And this too:

22-Out 11:15 eagle-fd JobId 107: Fatal error: Failed to connect to
Storage daemon: 192.168.200.139:9103
22-Out 11:11 zebra-dir JobId 107: Fatal error: Bad response to Storage
command: wanted 2000 OK storage

I do not know what is going on here!!!

May be wrong version????

I run bacula 3.0.2 as a server and bacula 3.0.3 as a client!

Thanks for any help and sorry about my *BAD* English ( and long long
post!)

Regards

Gilberto Nunes Ferreira
TI
Selbetti Gestão de Documentos
Telefone: +55 (47) 3441-6004
Celular: +55 (47) 8861-6672

Disse Jesus: Eu sou o Caminho, a Verdade e a Vida. Ninguém vem ao Pai a
não ser por Mim.
Jesus said: I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. Nobody goes to Father
without Me...
<><