Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Tape Volumes

2009-10-15 19:38:07
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Tape Volumes
From: terryc <terryc AT woa.com DOT au>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 10:33:57 +1100
Pedro Bordin Hoffmann wrote:
> Thanks for all your help.
> I think Im understanding a little more of bacula :P
>
> im in my 3 tape, and is asking me this:
>
> Device "Fita" (/dev/st0) is not open.
>     Device is BLOCKED waiting to create a volume for:
>        Pool:        FullBackupsTapePool
>        Media type:  Tape
>

> What is that?
I think it means that it wants you to label a new tape, probably Monday-4.

Is there a job still running ("st dir" in bconsole) waiting for a mount
request?

 > Device "Fita" (/dev/st0) is not open.
Other people have commented about changing /dev/st0 to /dev/nst0

--
Terry Collins {:-)}}}}}
Bicycles, Appropriate Technology, Natural Environment, Welding