Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Copying backup "On the fly"

2009-10-15 09:33:31
Subject: [Bacula-users] Copying backup "On the fly"
From: Sébastien VINOT <sebastien.vinot AT logisphere DOT fr>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 14:28:47 +0200
Hello,

I'm using bacula for servers but the problem is that both servers and where bacula runs are on the same room. I'd like to know how to implement a duplication of the data bacula stores in order to put a copy on another location (via internet). Of course it is not possible to copy simply the backup file because it is too big.

I've seen that it is possible to set "copy" jobs but I don't know how to use it (and I don't know if this is made for what I want)

Thanks for your help
Sebastien VINOT