Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Unable to do more than one backup with NAT involved

2009-10-14 07:13:36
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Unable to do more than one backup with NAT involved
From: Peter Allgeyer <peter.allgeyer AT salzburgresearch DOT at>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 13:08:23 +0200
Am Mittwoch, den 14.10.2009, 06:39 -0400 schrieb pierre1106:
> So, could this be a problem with some configuration either on the client
> or the bacula server or is this a problem with the router/firewall ?

I think this is due to a timeout in the tcp state table on your
firewall. Try adding "Heartbeat Interval = 10" to the FileDaemon section
in bacula-fd.conf on the client side.

Regards,
 PIT
--
Peter Allgeyer          Salzburg|Research Forschungsgesellschaft mbH
Dipl.-Inform. Univ.                     Jakob-Haringer-Strasse 5/III