Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Help NEeded

2009-10-14 03:07:01
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Help NEeded
From: Arno Lehmann <al AT its-lehmann DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 09:03:22 +0200
Hello,

14.10.2009 03:37, didier.fauroux AT free DOT fr wrote:

> I just install winbacula 3.0.0 on my windows Server 2000

So the DIR and SD on windows, too... probably not the best choice of
an operating system for Bacula as that is largely unsupported.

> when i click on statius on storage daemon
> i got the messageDevice status :
> device : Filestorage is not open por does not exist

That is not necessarily a problem. File devices are usually reported
as not being open.

> in my bacula-sd.conf
>
> i uncomment the section
> Device [
> Name= DDS-4
> Media Type = DDS-4
> Archive type=Tape0
> AutomaticMount=yes
> removablemedia=yes
> Randomaccess=no
> Alert command= "tapeinfo -f %c | findstr TapeAlert"
>
> when i run btape "Tape0"
>
> erroor at ...device.c because dev ioeb faidel /home... Err=Permission denied
> cannot open DDS-4 tape0

You probably need to run btape as an administrator user to get access
to the tape drive.

Arno

> ----- Fin du message transféré -----

Arno Lehmann