Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Max Volume syntax error

2009-10-13 10:33:30
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Max Volume syntax error
From: "Joseph L. Casale" <JCasale AT activenetwerx DOT com>
To: "'bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net'" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 14:27:53 +0000
>There are now 8 volumes so what is the correct way to bring this back
>to how I intended.

I should have mentioned that I did run Update/Volume parameters/All Volumes
from all Pools & update/pools as well, so that leaves me with just removing
the volumes. I am guessing I have to see what's in the volumes or simply wait
till next Monday just before the first Full and dump the oldest 3 of 8?

Thanks!
jlc