Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Full Backup Pool and Pool in scheduler

2009-10-07 04:37:24
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Full Backup Pool and Pool in scheduler
From: Peter Allgeyer <peter.allgeyer AT salzburgresearch DOT at>
To: Nicolae Mihalache <mache AT abcpages DOT com>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 10:34:09 +0200
Hi Nicolae!

Am Montag, den 05.10.2009, 12:16 +0200 schrieb Nicolae Mihalache:
> You can also use "Full Pool" in the schedule which should override the
> "Full Backup Pool" in the Job definition.

This works for automatically scheduled jobs (see below), but not for
manually activated ones. My intention was that the "Full Backup Pool" in
the job resource doesn't override schedule settings. Anyway, your
solution should be good enough for us.

  Backup Level:           Full (upgraded from Incremental)
  Pool:                   "full" (From Run FullPool override)

Regards,
 P. Allgeyer
--
Peter Allgeyer          Salzburg|Research Forschungsgesellschaft mbH
Dipl.-Inform. Univ.                     Jakob-Haringer-Strasse 5/III