Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] problem to restore Exchange Information Store

2009-10-01 04:40:29
Subject: [Bacula-users] problem to restore Exchange Information Store
From: Habanera <habanera AT gmx DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 10:36:37 +0200
Hello NG,

Currently I try to backup & restore an Exchange Server 2007.
The backup, i think, works fine.

Here the FileSet-Settings:

FileSet {
   Name = "exchange-fs"
   Include {
     File = c:/
     Plugin = "exchange:/@EXCHANGE/Microsoft Information Store"
     Options {
       signature = MD5
       compression = GZIP
     }
   }
   Exclude {
     File = "c:/pagefile.sys"
     File = "c:/Programme/Microsoft/Exchange Server/Mailbox/First
Storage Group"
     File = "c:/Programme/Microsoft/Exchange Server/Mailbox/Second
Storage Group"
   }
}

I have created a boot-cd with bacula-plugin and also the exchange-plugin.

If I try to restore saved files everything works also fine, but if I try
to restore the Information Store, I'll get the following error:

30-Sep 15:38 bacula-sd JobId 413: Forward spacing Volume "Full-0047" to
file:block 0:999936124.
30-Sep 17:38 restorecd-fd JobId 413: Error:
/home/kern/bacula/k/src/findlib/mkpath.c:49 Cannot create directory
/@EXCHANGE: ERR=Permission denied
30-Sep 17:38 restorecd-fd JobId 413: Error:
/home/kern/bacula/k/src/findlib/mkpath.c:49 Cannot create directory
/@EXCHANGE: ERR=Permission denied

What could be the problem? How can I check, thats the exchange-plugin
works correctly on the restore cd?

Many thanks for some ideas!

Björn