Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Problem with plannification

2009-09-22 11:54:21
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Problem with plannification
From: Thomas Mueller <thomas AT chaschperli DOT ch>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 15:47:01 +0000 (UTC)
On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 10:34:41 -0300, Federico Torres wrote:

> My question is whether there is any configuration parameter, allowing
> Bacula automatically cancel a daily job, if it is not executed within 24
> hours following initial planned time.

look out for

Max Start Delay
Max Run Time
Incremental|Differential Max Wait Time
Incremental Max Run Time
Differential Max Wait Time
Max Run Sched Time
Max Wait Time

in page http://www.bacula.org/3.0.x-manuals/en/install/install/
Configuring_Director.html

(not all of them working on bacula <3.0)

- Thomas