Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Compiling 3.0.2 on OpenSolaris

2009-09-12 02:19:52
Subject: [Bacula-users] Compiling 3.0.2 on OpenSolaris
From: "Joseph L. Casale" <JCasale AT activenetwerx DOT com>
To: "'bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net'" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 06:13:50 +0000
I have MySQL installed and used a configure script like so:
CFLAGS="-g" ./configure \
  --prefix=/opt/bacula \
  --sbindir=/opt/bacula/bin \
  --sysconfdir=/opt/bacula/bin \
  --with-mysql=/usr/mysql/5.1 \
  --enable-smartalloc \
  --with-pid-dir=/opt/bacula/bin/working \
  --with-subsys-dir=/opt/bacula/bin/working \
  --with-working-dir=/opt/bacula/working \
  --disable-build-dird \
  --enable-build-stored

I didn't see any issue during the configure or while running make install.
The binaries were built but when I try to run bacula-sd nothing happens,
not even an error. One thing I am not sure about is who to run it under in
OpenSolaris, but inside a pfexec bash, if I run it in the foreground it still
doesn't do anything?

Any pointers?
Thanks!
jlc