Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Nasty MySQL issue

2009-09-11 17:02:23
Subject: [Bacula-users] Nasty MySQL issue
From: "Jari Fredriksson" <jarif AT iki DOT fi>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 23:57:44 +0300

I used to have my MySQL on Linux. Then I moved the database on a Windows
machine, and everything went fine.

Today I moved it back to Linux.

I took a backup with mysqldump (by using the
/etc/bacula/scripts/make_database_backup) and imported it.

Bacula does not work!

The reason being that all table names are now converted to lower case. This I
use InnoDB, which may be the reason.

Just a note.