Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Full/Differential with one job

2009-09-11 16:06:20
Subject: [Bacula-users] Full/Differential with one job
From: "Joseph L. Casale" <JCasale AT activenetwerx DOT com>
To: "'bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net'" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 20:00:46 +0000
With most of my jobs, Bacula handles the Full on an off day if
required based on the previous status of the backup in the pool.

So I have one job, and the schedule determines when the Full/Diff
is done. I am trying to accomplish the same thing with my exchange
backup which uses a RunBefore script to dump the db's to a NTBackup
file.

How can I pass variables, or expand variables in the command based on
what Bacula determines it wants to do? Is that possible? The manual states
variable expansion is for Volume Labels only, so I am at a loss for a
way to manage this in one place versus choosing what to do on the exchange
server.

Thanks!
jlc