Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Using the VirtualFull level with disk backups

2009-08-30 04:04:21
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Using the VirtualFull level with disk backups
From: "Fahrer, Julian" <julian AT fahrer DOT net>
To: "bacula-users" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 09:56:38 +0200
Hey,

Afaik one storage device can't open 2 volumes from the same pool. So u can use
the same device, but u need different pools for your normal and virtualfull
backups.
You need that for a working virtulfull anyway. Have a look at how copy and
migrate jobs work. A lot of stuff is explained in that part of the manual. Hope
this helps u.

Kind regards

Julian