Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] slow data transfer

2009-08-28 15:32:43
Subject: [Bacula-users] slow data transfer
From: "Tobias Ramos" <tobias AT sanfranciscoflat.com DOT br>
To: <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 15:59:47 -0300

Hi people..

Hi again.. cause is my first post here.

I’m fronting some issues about data transfer from windows clients to my linux server when its recording data in HP dat72 usb.

The average transmission rate is 1.000.0000 bytes/sec. it takes 20 hours to fill a tape with 72 gb. Its correct? Some ideas to workaround?

When I’m storing in hardisk the same amount of data take 2 hours to copy. Is the tape slowly as it?

Thanks in advance.

Tobias Ramos

Belo Horizonte MG