Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Windows restore

2009-08-27 08:43:45
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Windows restore
From: Eitan Talmi <eitant AT gmail DOT com>
To: g d <gebbletook AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 15:14:15 +0300
Hi,

There is no problem to restore some files to windows

just make sure that you are backup the dump files of the SQL (i didn't checked it with live database)

I already make some restores to Windows and there are no problem with it

The only "problem" is that you can't restore the entire windows (I didn't try it)

Eitan