Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Anyone written any handy queries (query.sql)???

2009-08-11 15:08:22
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Anyone written any handy queries (query.sql)???
From: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: John Lockard <jlockard AT umich DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 15:04:31 -0400
On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 2:39 PM, John Lockard<jlockard AT umich DOT edu> wrote:
> [...]
> keep offsites in case of emergency, so I need to find certain
> groups of tapes for easy removal and it's easier to group
> them in query output than having to scan down a 57 item long
> list and pick out the ones I need (and other similar needs).
>
> I hope someone finds this useful,
> -John
>
> ##
> :List Volumes Bacula thinks are in changer (By Slot)
> SELECT Slot,VolumeName,MediaId AS Id,VolBytes/(1024*1024*1024) AS
> GB,Storage.Name
>  AS Storage,Pool.Name AS Pool,VolStatus
>  FROM Media,Pool,Storage
>  WHERE Media.PoolId=Pool.PoolId
>  AND Slot>0 AND InChanger=1
>  AND Media.StorageId=Storage.StorageId
>  ORDER BY Slot ASC;
>
> If you want ordered by VolumeName:
>  ORDER BY VolumeName ASC;
>
> If you want ordered by Pool, then Slot:
>  ORDER BY Pool,Slot;
>

> ##
> :List Full Volumes Bacula thinks are in changer (By Pool)
> SELECT Slot,VolumeName,MediaId AS Id,Pool.Name AS Pool,VolStatus,
>    VolBytes/(1024*1024*1024) AS GB
>  FROM Media,Pool,Storage
>  WHERE Media.PoolId=Pool.PoolId
>  AND VolStatus='Full'
>  AND Slot>0 AND InChanger=1
>  AND Media.StorageId=Storage.StorageId
>  ORDER BY Pool,Slot ASC;
>
> If you want ordered by Slot:
>  ORDER BY Slot ASC;
>

> ##
> :List Non-Full Volumes Bacula thinks are in changer (By Pool)
> SELECT Slot,VolumeName,MediaId AS Id,Pool.Name AS Pool,VolStatus,
>    VolBytes/(1024*1024*1024) AS GB
>  FROM Media,Pool,Storage
>  WHERE Media.PoolId=Pool.PoolId
>  AND VolStatus!='Full'
>  AND Slot>0 AND InChanger=1
>  AND Media.StorageId=Storage.StorageId
>  ORDER BY Pool,Slot ASC;
>
> If you want ordered by Slot:
>  ORDER BY Slot ASC;
>

> ## (Change "Media.MediaType" entry below to match your settings)
> :List All Tape Volumes Bacula knows about (By VolumeName)
> SELECT Slot,VolumeName,MediaId AS Id,Pool.Name AS Pool,VolStatus,
>    VolBytes/(1024*1024*1024) AS GB
>  FROM Media,Pool,Storage
>  WHERE Media.PoolId=Pool.PoolId
>  AND Media.StorageId=Storage.StorageId
>  AND Media.MediaType='LTO-2'
>  ORDER BY VolumeName ASC;
>
> If you want ordered by Pool and Slot:
>  ORDER BY Pool,Slot ASC;
>
> If you want ordered by Slot:
>  ORDER BY Slot ASC;
>

> ##
> :List All Volumes in a Pool
> *Enter Pool name:
> SELECT MediaId AS Id,VolumeName,VolBytes/(1024*1024*1024) AS GB,Slot,
>    Pool.Name AS Pool,VolStatus
>  FROM Media,Pool,Storage
>  WHERE Media.PoolId=Pool.PoolId
>  AND Pool.Name='%1'
>  AND Media.StorageId=Storage.StorageId
>  ORDER BY VolumeName ASC;
>

> ## (Not as useful as I thought it would be, but here it is)

Here are mine.. The most useful one is #17. I see that you do similar
with your full / not full queries.

# 17
:List Volumes Bacula thinks are full and in changer
SELECT MediaId,VolumeName,VolBytes/(1024*1024*1024) AS GB,Storage.Name
  AS Storage,Slot,Pool.Name AS Pool,MediaType,Media.lastwritten,VolStatus
  FROM Media,Pool,Storage
  WHERE Media.PoolId=Pool.PoolId
  AND Slot>0 AND InChanger=1
  AND (VolStatus='Full' OR VolStatus='Archive')
  AND Media.StorageId=Storage.StorageId
  ORDER BY MediaType ASC, Media.lastwritten ASC;
# 18
:Get all the Jobids for a job
*Enter Job Name:
SELECT jobid,job,level,clientid,jobstatus,jobfiles,jobbytes
FROM Job
WHERE Name = '%1';
# 19
:List Volumes by status
*Enter volume status to find
SELECT MediaId,VolumeName,VolBytes/(1024*1024*1024) AS GB,Storage.Name
  AS Storage,Slot,Pool.Name AS Pool,MediaType,VolStatus
  FROM Media,Pool,Storage
  WHERE Media.PoolId=Pool.PoolId
  AND (VolStatus='%1')
  AND Media.StorageId=Storage.StorageId
  ORDER BY Storage ASC,MediaType ASC, Slot ASC;

--
John M. Drescher