Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] TLS negotiation failed with FD

2009-08-03 10:47:06
Subject: [Bacula-users] TLS negotiation failed with FD
From: Siyoucef Arslan <siyoucef.arslan AT yahoo DOT fr>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 14:43:19 +0000 (GMT)
hi
I have this problem when I want to connect a external client. but I can connect with and without TLS probelem with the local client.

error:
  Fatal Error: TLS negotiation failed with FD at "xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx: 9102".
03-Aug 16:17 WN-ASI-01-dir JobID 0: Fatal Error: bnet.c: 307 host TLS certificate verification failed. Host name "xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" did not match certificate presented

What is the solution?
arslan