Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Restoring an Exchange storage group.

2009-04-20 15:03:15
Subject: [Bacula-users] Restoring an Exchange storage group.
From: seatont <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 14:57:54 -0400
Thanks for the warm welcome Arno, and thanks James for your comments.

The machine I am doing the restore to does have the plugin installed and
working. Just to make sure, I did copy over esebcli2.dll to the bacula/bin
directory and am now attempting another restore. I will update with the
results.

The only other thing that I (now realize) think might be relevant to mention is
that I the machine I am backing up has all of it's files living on a separate
drive (e:\), while the machine I am restoring to has all of it's files on drive
c:\. Should this cause any issue or require any special configuration? Thanks.