Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] [Bulk] Re: How to list file sizes in terminated jobs

2009-03-31 12:30:08
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] [Bulk] Re: How to list file sizes in terminated jobs
From: Foo <bfoo33 AT yahoo.co DOT uk>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 18:24:55 +0200
On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 14:17:11 +0100, Craig Ringer
<craig AT postnewspapers.com DOT au> wrote:

> Foo wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm looking to mod query option 12 to list not just path/filename but
>> size
>> too, possibly other attributes like permissions, datestamps etc.
>>
>> Is this info kept in the catalog somewhere or does Bacula parse volume
>> files for this? If the latter, has anyone done any scripting to parse it
>> out?
>

> bacula=# select lstat from file limit 10;
>                             lstat
> [..]
> (10 rows)

Thanks for the effort, I was kind of hoping it would be in some table in a
usable form already so you can simply change the query select statement
(MySQL here). My end users will not accept having to run a separate
utility every time they need filesizes (they are already unhappy about
having to use the console, webacula/bacula-web is on the todo list).