Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] windows vista bacula

2009-03-30 09:49:22
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] windows vista bacula
From: "KNOPS Manfred" <Manfred.KNOPS AT 3ds DOT com>
To: "Bill Szkotnicki" <bszk AT uoguelph DOT ca>, "bacula-users" <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:40:15 +0200
Hi Bill,

It looks like the same problem I have with bacula fd under vista.
Vista includes some pathes to be compatible with windows xp or older.
But that's not real pathes. It seems to be something like shortcuts.
And the bacula fd doesn't understand this technic.
I've excluded this pathes.

> 2) Is there a way to wildcard the username part in the FileSet?
> Something like C:/Users/*/*"
Wildcard to include or exclude.

If include I think you only need c:/Users. This will backup the directory
C:/Users and all it's input.

FileSet {
  Name = "vista-files"
  Include {